Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Apart from Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, my other big schoolboy crush was 80's Kiwi singer/songwriter Sharon O'Neill. The ultimate rock chick, with the big hair and lots of leather. Wow. Maxine was her biggest hit...

Australian picture cover
 
But my favourite single was an earlier tune called "Words" which got a fair bit of radio airplay, but unfortunately wasn't released in a picture cover. One of the more interesting covers is this German only copy of the single "Danger" from her album "Foreign Affairs" (which also featured "Maxine")
 
 
 
It was also released in Australia, with a pretty cool cover
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sharon O'Neill is the ONLY concert I have ever been to (I'm a little sad to admit that), but my biggest and first celebrity crush (in the 60s? or 70s?) was Suzanne of the Chicks, I think she's Suzanne Donaldson or something. She still looks the same.

    ReplyDelete